Kootenai Clinic Neurosurgery is the specialty focused on the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders that affect the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord, and cerebrovascular system.
Our experienced care team provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment for patients with spine-and-nervous-system related injuries and diseases. Depending on your condition, we help facilitate any necessary therapies, injections and/or minimally invasive procedures to shorten recovery times and improve outcomes.
Services provided at Kootenai Clinic Neurosurgery include:
- Neuro-oncology (tumors of the brain and spine)
- Open and minimally invasive spine surgery
- Endoscopic endonasal approaches to pituitary tumors
- Cerebrovascular and skull base surgery (aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations)
- Microvascular decompression surgery (hemi-facial spasm, trigeminal neuralgia)
- Vagal nerve stimulator
- Spinal injuries (fractures, dislocations)
- Degenerative spine disease, herniated discs
Looking to access your Online Patient Portal? Click here.
New Patient Paperwork
If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow enough time to complete the required paperwork prior to your scheduled appointment time. To help make the process faster, fill out your new patient paperwork before your appointment and bring it with you. If you fill out your paperwork before, feel free to arrive five minutes prior to your appointment.