As a non-profit hospital, Kootenai Health knows the importance of supporting the community we serve and can often be seen at events promoting the health and well-being of the local residents.
Kootenai Health supports the community in a variety of ways including:
- Medical tents at the half and full Ironman races
- Free medical transportation services
- Provide free bike helmets to children
- Provide free or low-cost health screenings
- Educational classes and lectures
- Various support groups for patients and family members
Kootenai Health supports community projects that match our mission, vision and values.
To learn more about the Community Sponsorship Program, call (208) 625-5307.
Kootenai Health is committed to:
- Being good stewards by equitably allocating resources in the best interest of the community.
- Working to decrease the number of uninsured in Kootenai County, where one in four individuals currently have no health insurance.
- Supporting and participating in organizations striving to improve the quality of life in the community.
To request sponsorship by Kootenai Health, please complete a Community Event/Project Sponsorship Request Form and return it along with any supporting documentation to Communications and Marketing. Our Community Sponsorship Committee meets monthly, however, please allow at least two months for your request to be reviewed.