Kootenai Health upgraded to a single online patient portal, MyChart, on March 12, 2022.
Any patient visit after this date will be captured in MyChart.
Kootenai Health’s MyChart online portal provides all your health information, all in one place:
- View upcoming or past appointments
- Complete pre-visit tasks easily from home
- Review after visit and discharge summaries
- Send and receive private messages with your care team
- Request Rx refills
- View test results as soon as available
- Pay your bills
Legacy Portals – For Health Care Visits Prior to March 12, 2022
Unfortunately, not all patient information can be transferred from old portals to our new, updated system.
If you are looking for historical lab results, medical notes, letters or reports gathered prior to March 12, 2022, you will need to log in to the respective online patient portal listed below (click on the names to access links).
If you received care at Kootenai Health (admitted as a patient, had blood drawn at the Kootenai Health lab, visited the emergency department, or had an MRI, CT or CAT scan at Kootenai Health) or had a procedure at Kootenai Outpatient Surgery.
Kootenai Clinic Patients
(click the names below to access the legacy patient portals for each)
- Kootenai Clinic Neurosurgery & Spine
- Kootenai Clinic Family Medicine – Ironwood
- Kootenai Heart Clinics
- Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services
- Kootenai Clinic Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Kootenai Clinic Lung and Asthma (formerly North Idaho Lung and Asthma)
If you were a patient at any of these Kootenai Clinic locations (click here to access the legacy patient portal)
Family Medicine (other than Ironwood), Diabetes and Endocrinology, Ear, Nose Throat, Allergy and Audiology, Family Medicine Coeur d’Alene Residency, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nephrology, Sleep Medicine, OBGYN, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Rheumatology, Sports and Concussion Medicine, Vascular Surgery, or Wound Care.