Kootenai Health upgraded to a single online patient portal, MyChart, on March 12, 2022.
Any patient visit after this date will be captured in MyChart.
Kootenai Health’s MyChart online portal provides all your health information, all in one place:
- View upcoming or past appointments
- Complete pre-visit tasks easily from home
- Review after visit and discharge summaries
- Send and receive private messages with your care team
- Request Rx refills
- View test results as soon as available
- Pay your bills
Legacy Portals – For Health Care Visits Prior to March 12, 2022
Unfortunately, not all patient information can be transferred from old portals to our new, updated system.
If you are looking for historical lab results, medical notes, letters or reports, patients will need to log in to legacy online patient portal.
Kootenai Health and Kootenai Outpatient Surgery
If you received care at Kootenai Health (admitted as a patient, had blood drawn at the Kootenai Health lab, visited the emergency department, or had an MRI, CT or CAT scan at Kootenai Health) or had a procedure at Kootenai Outpatient Surgery.
- Online Patient Portal: MT
- Log in: nidhealth.org
Kootenai Clinic Patients
If you were a patient at Kootenai Clinic Neurosurgery & Spine
• Online Patient Portal: https://myhealthrecord.com/Portal/SSO
If you were a patient at Kootenai Clinic Family Medicine – Ironwood
• Online Patient Portal: Fha.mymedaccess.com
If you were a patient at Kootenai Heart Clinics
- Online Patient Portal: Change Healthcare
- Access the Online Patient Portal: https://communicator.changehealthcare.com/
If you were a patient at Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services
- Online Patient Portal:Care Space Portal
- Access the Online Patient Portal: carespaceportal.com
If you were a patient at Kootenai Clinic Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Online Patient Portal: MyHealth Record by Greenway
If you were a patient at Kootenai Clinic Lung and Asthma (formerly North Idaho Lung and Asthma)
- Online Patient Portal: Athena
If you were a patient at any of these Kootenai Clinic locations:
Family Medicine (other than Ironwood), Diabetes and Endocrinology, Ear, Nose Throat, Allergy and Audiology, Family Medicine Coeur d’Alene Residency, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nephrology, Sleep Medicine, OBGYN, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Rheumatology, Sports and Concussion Medicine, Vascular Surgery, or Wound Care.
- Online Patient Portal: NextMD/NextGEN
- Access the Online Patient Portal: https://nextmd.com
Kootenai Urgent Care
If you were a patient at Kootenai Urgent Care
- Online Patient Portal: https://web.healthdataexchange.com/