The Board of Trustees typically meets on the first Tuesday of each month at noon in the Kootenai Health Board Room located at 2205 Kootenai Health Way, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, 83814. The schedule of meetings for 2022: January 4, February 1, March 1, April 5, May 3, June 7, July 5, August 2, September 6, October 4, November 1, December 13
KHD Special Board Meeting – December 6, 2022 (Webinar)
Date and time:
Tuesday, Dec 6, 2022 12:00 pm | (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
2593 355 7151
h2PYr9MRmk3 (42797967 from phones)
Join by phone:
+1-206-207-1700 United States Toll (Seattle)
+1-855-282-6330 US TOLL FREE
Access code: 259 335 57151
As a health care organization, Kootenai Health is subject to visitor restrictions that may not be required in other public locations. Due to the continued presence of COVID-19 in our community and room size constraints, Board meetings are available to the public online. Please contact Kootenai Health administration at (208) 625-4001 for more information.
- Board Public Comment PolicyThe Kootenai Hospital District Board values receiving information and feedback in relation to services provided to the community. Commentary and questions can be submitted to the District through its web site. The Board is not statutorily obligated to receive public comments during a board meeting. However, the Board recognizes that public commentary may be reasonable and appropriate. As a result, in order to ensure efficient Board meetings, and understanding the need to set agendas in advance, the Board adopts the following procedure for public comments.
- The Board Chair will consider requests for public comment at a Board meeting on a case-by-case
- The requester shall provide his or her comments in writing to District administration no less than three (3) days in advance of the Board meeting date.
- The Board Chair has the discretion to schedule public comments on the Board agenda. Factors that will be considered include: whether the proposed comment bears on an immediate safety or quality concern; whether the proposed comment addresses critical information for Kootenai Health operations; whether the agenda is full and/or allowing public comment would interfere with other agenda items; whether the need for oral presentation to the Board is necessary as opposed to a written
- The full public comment period will be limited to five (5) minutes on the Board agenda, unless the Board Chair extends the time in his or her discretion.
Kootenai Health Board of Trustees
2003 Kootenai Health Way
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814