Gastroenterologists are doctors who help patients with disorders of the stomach and intestines. Kootenai Clinic’s gastroenterology physicians provide a wide range of services with state of the art equipment, electronic medical records, and digital imaging.
Visit one of our gastroenterology doctors at our Coeur d’Alene office, located in our Kootenai Clinic building at 1919 Lincoln Way, Coeur d’Alene Idaho, 83814.
All Kootenai Clinic Gastroenterologists are Board Certified.
Kootenai Clinic Endoscopy
Kootenai Clinic Gastroenterology
Kootenai Clinic Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Tour
Interview with Gavin Young, MD
Questions to Ask About a High-Quality Colonoscopy
Speed up your appointment process by downloading the following PDFs and filling our your health history form prior to your visit.
- What to Expect at Your Appointment
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Health History Form
- Clinic Map and Directions
- Colonoscopy and Insurance Coverage FAQs
- Endoscopy FAQ
- Gastroenterology Procedure & Consult Referral Form
Getting Ready for Colonoscopy
Are you getting ready for a colonoscopy? Take a tour of our offices and hear from one of our gastroenterologists about what to expect when you come for your appointment.
- Gastroscopy (Upper Endoscopy) Prep Instructions
- Golytely Prep Instructions
- Miralax/Gatorade/Bisacodyl Prep Instructions
- Sigmoidoscopy Prep Instructions
- Suprep Kit Prep Instructions