Although your stay with Kootenai Outpatient Surgery is only for a few hours, you’ll receive the same high level of care you would as an inpatient in Kootenai Health. Our state-of-the-art operating rooms offer a private setting for a variety of outpatient needs for both adults and children.
One of the advantages of choosing our ambulatory surgery center is that patients can expect shorter admittance time and a surgery that begins on schedule.
Kootenai Outpatient Surgery is committed to providing a cost-effective and convenient surgery center, specializing in an array of procedures that include:
- Ear, nose throat surgical procedures (ENT)
- General surgery
- Orthopedics (knee arthroscopy, shoulder arthroscopy, ACL Surgery)
- Gynecology (hysteroscopy, D&C , tubal ligation, endometrial ablation)
- Ophthalmology (cataracts, strabismus repair)
- Neuro (laminectomy- discectomy)
- Plastic Surgery
Online Patient Portal
Looking for online access? Visit Kootenai Health’s MyChart login page
The Joint Commision National Quality Approval
Our accreditation shows we have met criteria from The Joint Commission and validates our commitment to excellence in patient care and safety.