Although your stay with Kootenai Outpatient Surgery is only for a few hours, you’ll receive the same high level of care you would as an inpatient in Kootenai Health. Our state-of-the-art operating rooms offer a private setting for a variety of outpatient needs for both adults and children.
One of the advantages of choosing our ambulatory surgery center is that patients can expect shorter admittance time and a surgery that begins on schedule.
Kootenai Outpatient Surgery is committed to providing a cost-effective and convenient surgery center, specializing in an array of procedures that include:
- Ear, nose throat surgical procedures (ENT)
- General surgery
- Dental restoration in children and adults
- Orthopedics (knee arthroscopy, shoulder arthroscopy, ACL Surgery)
- Gynecology (hysteroscopy, D&C , tubal ligation, endometrial ablation)
- Ophthalmology (cataracts, strabismus repair)
- Neuro (laminectomy- discectomy)
- Plastic Surgery
The Joint Commision National Quality Approval
Our accreditation shows we have met criteria from The Joint Commission and validates our commitment to excellence in patient care and safety.