Cancer Support Group
For people whose lives have been affected by cancer.
- WHEN: Thursdays from noon to 1 p.m. (except holidays)
- WHERE: Shirley Parker Education Center at Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services Coeur d’Alene, Suite 230
- CONTACT: (208) 625-4711 or Group Facilitator, Tina Broadsword at (208) 625-4713.
For those interested in learning more about cardiac or pulmonary disease.
- WHERE: Third-floor classroom, Heart Center
- WHEN: Call number for meeting times, which vary during the year.
- CONTACT: (208) 625-4693.
Mental Health Support Group
Education and support for those whose lives are affected by bipolar mood disorder or depression.
- WHEN: Wednesdays from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Kootenai Health classrooms. Enter the building on the north side, look for signs.
- CONTACT: Facilitator Bonnie Wilson (208) 691-9674
Mommy and Me Social Hour
Education and support for new mothers.
- WHEN: Second and Fourth Friday of each month, 10-11 a.m.
- WHERE: Kootenai Clinic Coeur d’Alene, 1919 Lincoln Way, Second Floor Classroom
- CONTACT: (208) 625-5086
Ostomy Support Group
For those seeking support for ostomy and wound care.
- WHEN: Third Thursday of each month
- WHERE: Check room schedule or call for location
- CONTACT: (208) 625-6944
View presentations and ask questions from regional experts through live streaming.
- WHEN: Second Monday of each month, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- WHERE: Kootenai Health Classrooms. Enter the building on the north side, look for signs.
- CONTACT: (208) 635-5243
Pulmonary Support Group
Education and support to help improve your quality of life.
- WHEN: Second Tuesday of each month, noon to 1:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Heart Center Classroom.
- CONTACT: (208) 625-4693
Women’s Cancer Wellness Support Group
For women who have cancer or are cancer survivors.
- WHEN: Mondays from 12 to 1 p.m.
- WHERE: Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services in Post Falls, 1440 E. Mullan Ave.
- CONTACT: Jessica Blankenship, (208) 625-4938.