Cancer Support Group
For people whose lives have been affected by cancer.
- WHEN: Thursdays from 11 a.m. to noon (except holidays)
- WHERE: Conference Room A, Interlake Medical Building
700 Ironwood Dr., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
(Located above the Interlake Pharmacy on the second floor)
- CONTACT: (208) 625-4711 or Group Facilitator, Tammy Wall at (208) 625-4296.
For those interested in learning more about cardiac or pulmonary disease.
- WHERE: Third-floor classroom, Heart Center
- WHEN: Call number for meeting times, which vary during the year.
- CONTACT: (208) 625-4693.
Mommy and Me Social Hour
Education and support for new mothers.
- WHEN: Second and Fourth Friday of each month, 10-11 a.m.
- WHERE: Kootenai Clinic Coeur d’Alene, 1919 Lincoln Way, Second Floor Classroom
- CONTACT: (208) 625-5086
Ostomy Support Group
For those seeking support for ostomy care.
- WHEN: Third Thursday of each month
- WHERE: Check room schedule or call for location
- CONTACT: (208) 625-6944
Pulmonary Support Group
Education and support to help improve your quality of life.
- WHEN: Second Tuesday of each month, noon to 1:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Heart Center Classroom.
- CONTACT: (208) 625-4693
Women’s Cancer Wellness Support Group
For women who have cancer or are cancer survivors.
- WHEN: Mondays from 12 to 1 p.m.
- WHERE: Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services in Post Falls, 1440 E. Mullan Ave.
- CONTACT: Travis Geib, (208) 625-4938.