Mental Health Support Group
Education and support for those whose lives are affected by bi-polar mood disorder or depression.
- WHEN: Wednesdays from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Kootenai Health classrooms. Enter the building on the north side, look for signs.
- CONTACT: Facilitator Bonnie Wilson (208) 691-9674
Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services’ Women’s Cancer Wellness Support Group
For women who have cancer or are cancer survivors.
- WHEN: Mondays from 12 to 1 p.m.
- WHERE: Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services in Post Falls, 1440 E. Mullan Ave.
- CONTACT: Jessica Blankenship, (208) 625-4938.
Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services Cancer Support Group
For people whose lives have been affected by cancer.
- WHEN: Wednesdays from 1 to 2 p.m. (except holidays)
- WHERE: Shirley Parker Education Center at Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services Coeur d’Alene, Suite 230
- CONTACT: (208) 625-4711 or Group Facilitator, Tina Broadsword at (208) 625-4713.
Kootenai Health’s “Mended Hearts”
For those interested in learning more about cardiac or pulmonary disease.
- WHERE: Third floor classroom, Heart Center
- WHEN: Call number for meeting times, which vary during the year.
- CONTACT: (208) 625-4693.
Kootenai Health’s Pulmonary Support Group
Education and support to help improve your quality of life.
- WHEN: Second Tuesday of each month, noon to 1:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Heart Center Classroom.
- CONTACT: (208) 625-4693
Kootenai Health’s Parkinson’s Tele Health
View presentations and ask questions from regional experts through live streaming.
- WHEN: Second Monday of each month, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- WHERE: Kootenai Health Classrooms. Enter the building on the north side, look for signs.
- CONTACT: (208) 635-5243