Our goal is to provide an exceptional patient experience.
To ensure we hold ourselves to the highest possible standards, Kootenai Health may ask patients to complete a patient satisfaction survey after their visit to the hospital or one of our clinics. Kootenai Health’s surveys are administered by a third-party vendor, Press Ganey.
The star rating listed on some of our provider profile webpages is calculated from six questions asked in this survey. Questions that are not answered are not factored into the final number.
- What number would you use to rate this provider?
- Did the physician explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- Did the physician listen carefully to you?
- Did the physician seem to know important information about you medical history?
- Did the physician show respect for what you had to say?
- Did the physician spend enough time with you?
Reviews listed on provider profiles are aggregated from multiple sources including social media sites and questionnaires. Reviews are requested via email from patients who provide email addresses at registration or check-in. Patients are able to opt out of future emails.
Please note, comments are that are libelous, profane or risk a patient’s privacy are not listed.
If you have a concern about your care, please contact Patient Advocacy at (208) 625-4298.