Kootenai Clinic Neurology specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system. The nervous system is comprised of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles. We treat a wide range of patients in both an outpatient setting in our clinic office and inpatients in the hospital.
Our providers treat common neurological disorders, including:
- Seizure disorders (epilepsy)
- Diseases of blood vessels supplying the brain (stroke)
- Diseases caused by defective genes (Huntington’s disease and muscular dystrophy)
- Movement disorders (Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular conditions (ALS and others)
The Kootenai Health Epilepsy Center is run by specialists in epilepsy and includes specially designed patient rooms to provide in-depth diagnostic and treatment services for people experiencing seizures or epilepsy that may be difficult to diagnose or treat.
Julie's Story - A Traumatic Brain Injury
Kootenai Clinic Neurology
700 West Ironwood Dr, #158
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Phone: (208) 625-5100
Fax: (208) 625-5101
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm