Kootenai Health provides a full spectrum of care for cardiology patients, both within the hospital at Kootenai Health’s Heart Center and for patients at Kootenai Health Clinics Northwest.
Heart Center Services
From treatment to rehabilitation to prevention, patients receiving heart services will receive personalized, quality cardiac care, delivered from the heart.
Our highly-skilled physicians and staff work together providing:
- Diagnostic testing and imaging — includes echocardiography, which uses sound waves to evaluate your heart
- Interventional catheterizations and treatments – includes stents, pacemaker implants, and implantable defibrillators.
- Open-heart surgery and intensive care – includes open-heart procedures, including bypass and heart valve operations.
- Cardiac rehabilitation and support – includes education and other services to help heart patients increase physical fitness, reduce cardiac symptoms, improve health and reduce the risk of future heart problems
- Prevention tools and resources – includes community screening events and educational resources
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest consists of a network of locations in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. These clinics provide heart patients across the northwest with the highest level of comprehensive cardiovascular care available.
Ready to book an appointment with a cardiologist and learn more about our locations? Visit our Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest page.