Kootenai Health provides a full spectrum of care for cardiology patients, both within the hospital at Kootenai Health’s Heart Center and for patients at Kootenai Heart Clinics.
Heart Center Services
From treatment to rehabilitation to prevention, patients receiving heart services will receive personalized, quality cardiac care, delivered from the heart.
Our highly-skilled physicians and staff work together providing:
- Diagnostic testing and imaging — includes echocardiography, which uses sound waves to evaluate your heart
- Interventional catheterizations and treatments – includes stents, pacemaker implants, and implantable defibrillators.
- Open-heart surgery and intensive care – includes open-heart procedures, including bypass and heart valve operations.
- Cardiac rehabilitation and support – includes education and other services to help heart patients increase physical fitness, reduce cardiac symptoms, improve health and reduce the risk of future heart problems
- Prevention tools and resources – includes community screening events and educational resources
Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery
Healthgrades has named Kootenai Health as a Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award recipient for the seventh year in a row. The award acknowledges that Kootenai Health is among the Top 10 percent in the nation for cardiac surgery, and the only hospital in the Inland Northwest to achieve this award. Five stars. Seven years in a row. When it comes to your heart, you can trust our heart for cardiac surgical excellence. To schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified cardiologists, contact Kootenai Heart Clinics at 208.625.5250.
Kootenai Heart Clinics
Kootenai Heart Clinics consists of a network of locations in Idaho and Montana. These clinics provide heart patients across the northwest with the highest level of comprehensive cardiovascular care available.
Ready to book an appointment with a cardiologist and learn more about our locations? Visit our Kootenai Heart Clinics page.
Online Patient Portal
Looking for online access? Visit Kootenai Health’s MyChart login page