To help make paying your medical bills easier, Kootenai Health offers a safe and secure way to pay your bill online. If you have any questions about your billing statement, or why you may have received multiple bills, contact our Business Services office at (208) 625-6199.
Online Bill Pay
Click the logo of the organization listed on your statement to access the correct online bill pay:
Business Services and Billing Location
The business services/billing office is located at 1221 Ironwood Drive (click for map).
How can I pay my bill?
When you are ready to pay your bill, please have the following information ready:
- Patient name
- Account number
- Date of service as it appears on your most recent statement
Pay in Person
You can make payments for Kootenai Health and Kootenai Clinic at Kootenai’s business services office at 1221 Ironwood Drive. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pay on Your Mobile Device
You can now pay your bill on your mobile device in just a few easy steps.
- Download the Papaya App and create an account.
- Snap a photo of your bill.
- Follow the prompts for payment.
Questions? Visit the Papaya App website to learn more.
Pay by Mail
Payments can be mailed to the address below:
Kootenai Patient Accounts
2003 Kootenai Health Way
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
Pay by Phone
All major credit cards are accepted. To make a payment by phone call:
- Kootenai Health or Kootenai Clinic – (208) 625-6199 or (888) 974-1235 Toll-free
- Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest – (208) 625-5000
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Below, you will find contact information for account representatives who can help answer questions related to your account. Look at the top of your statement to know which number to call.
For Kootenai Health or Kootenai Cilnic
- Call (208) 625-6199 or (888) 974-1235
- Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For Kootenai Imaging
For Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest
- Call (208) 625-5000