Guest Services works to provide our patients the best possible experience while in the hospital. From dental floss and hair ties to assistance with lodging and interpretation, Guest Services is here to help.
If there is a way we can make your stay more comfortable or enjoyable, please contact Guest Services at (208) 625-6600 or [email protected].
Our office is open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the information desk is staffed from 4:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily.
Kootenai Health is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors.
- Kootenai Health is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking is not permitted inside or outside our facilities.
- Weapons are not permitted, even with a concealed weapons permit. Weapons include firearms, knives, chemical sprays, etc. Please leave all weapons at home or locked in your vehicle.
- When entering a patient care area, please be mindful of noise and turn cell phones off or switch them to silent.
- Normal visiting hours are 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. After hours, visitors should use the south Emergency Department entrance and check in at the registration desk.
- For the safety of patients and employees, the outside doors at Kootenai Health are locked from 8 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. During this time, all visitors must enter the building through the Emergency Department.Visiting hours are different for each unit. We request visitors with a cold, sore throat or fever please not visit. Speak with a unit nurse for specific visiting hours or call (208) 625-4000.
- For your convenience, cell phone charging stations are located in public areas throughout the hospital and free Wi-Fi services are available.
- Use of tobacco products is prohibited in all indoor and outdoor areas. Nicotine replacement options may be ordered by physicians to help patients who have difficulty abstaining from tobacco products while at Kootenai
- Valet parking is free and is there for all patients and visitors to use.
• South visitor entrance: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• North visitor entrance: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.To retrieve keys after hours:
• South visitor entrance: Check in with Security or at the Nurses’ Station
• North visitor entrance: Check in with Guest Services
If You Have a Concern
If you have a concern about your care please contact one of our patient advocates.