As family medicine physicians, we treat patients of all ages and through all stages of life. We are specially trained in preventive medicine. That means we will work with you and your family to treat – and when possible avoid – many different health issues so you can enjoy a lifetime of wellness
Full List of Services
Our team provides comprehensive medical care for all ages and conditions:
- OBGYN Services (Family Medicine Residency only)
- Prenatal care and delivery (Family Medicine Residency only)
- Wellness exams for infants
- Immunizations, including alternative scheduling
- Pediatric care for children
- Sports physicals
- Behavioral issues/mental health
- Diet, exercise and healthy living advice
- Adolescent health care
- Annual exams and screenings
- Preventive medicine
- Internal medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Acute illness and injury resolution
A yearly exam is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Commit to an annual exam for yourself and children to complete recommended screenings.
Care for Pregnant Mothers:
Prenatal care for expecting mothers including routine appointments and medical care during the birth of your child. Providers at our Family Medicine Residency offer prenatal care for expecting mothers, including routine appointments and medical care during the birth of your child.
Care for Children and Adolescents:
We treat patients from infancy to adulthood. Our clinic provides wellness exams for infants and children as well as specialized care for adolescents. We welcome the opportunity to treat each member of your family throughout the years.