Join us for this FREE educational event! Hear from local experts on the signs, symptoms, detection and treatment of brain injuries, preventing knee injuries and proper sleep and nutritional information for the student athlete.
- Middle and High School Student Athletes
- Timbers/Thorns North Soccer Club
- Coaches and Parents of Student Athletes
- Concussion Detection and Treatment by Craig Panos, M.D., Kootenai Clinic Family Medicine
- Knee Injury Prevention by Connor Quinn, M.D., Kootenai Clinic Orthopedics
- Athletes and Sleep by Matthew Bean, M.D., Kootenai Clinic Family Medicine Residency
- Nutrition for the Student Athlete by Amanda Dotts, RDN, LD, Kootenai Health Nutrition Services
Skills testing, food demonstrations and healthy snacks. RSVP by calling (208) 625-5599.
Directions from I-90 East/West – Exit 12:
Take exit 12 for US-95 and turn south onto Lincoln Way (US-95 – signs for Moscow/Lewiston). Take the first right onto W. Ironwood Dr. Take an immediate right onto Kootenai Health Way. The Health Resource Center is located just north of Kootenai Health, adjacent to the Kootenai Services building.