Our organization has contracted with national behavioral health organization, VITAL WorkLife™ to provide comprehensive, discreet and confidential resources designed specifically for the unique needs of physicians, APPs and their families.
• Counseling: Master’s and Doctorate Level Licensed Mental and Behavioral Health Professionals
• Physician Peer Coaching
• VITAL WorkLife™ Concierge: Help to Assist with Every Day and Special Occasion Tasks
• Legal and Financial Consultations and Resources
• Available Anytime, Day or Night
• VITAL WorkLife App: Connect to All Resources via VITALWorkLife.com/app
Need More? Free, one-one-one, confidential counseling sessions
Kootenai Health has contracted with a local counselor who understands the unique dynamics within not only health care, but our community. Dr. Margaret (Meg) M. Green is the founder and director of Fluid Intelligence located in Idaho. Dr. Green is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist whose areas of expertise includes Neuropsychology and Performance Psychology.
Kootenai Health is proud to provide counseling services with Dr. Green to all Kootenai Clinic physicians and APPs and independent medical staff.
- No-cost (Dr. Green currently lists pricing on her page, but these services are free to you)
- Completely confidential
- Appointments usually scheduled within 48 hours
- Sessions can be work-related or for personal reasons; no restrictions