Ready to get back to the Heart of Nursing?
Kootenai Health often takes a different path. It helped us earn our fourth Magnet designation for nursing. It keeps our nurses’ voices at the forefront of patient care, and it has helped us recruit nursing leaders with the skill and dedication to make a difference for the nursing teams they lead and patients we care for.
Ready to partner with amazing leaders and get back to the heart of why you became a nurse? Join us!
Heart of Nursing Job Fair:
- When: Thursday, April 6, 5 – 9 p.m.
- Where: Davenport Grand Hotel (2-hour on-site parking will be validated)
- Promotion – Free Tickets!: Nurses who attend will receive a choice of two tickets to a Spokane Chiefs game, the Spokane Comedy Club, or the Night Lights Lantern Festival at Stateline!
Why Kootenai Health:
- Exceptional nursing leadership
- Magnet designation since 2007
- Nurse governance councils give nurses a voice
- Lower patient to nurse ratios
- Opportunities to choose your path – enhanced skills, leadership, research; we provide financial assistance!
- No union dues
- On-site parking at no cost
- Talk to us about hiring bonuses and bonus pay-back opportunities!
- State-of-the-art facilities
- We’d love to talk to you today to share even more great benefits!
Connect With Us:
- Call 208.625.4620 or email [email protected]. Talk to us about a career path you’ll love!
- See all of our open positions at careers.kh.org