Physical therapy is a vital aspect of rehabilitation because it restores movement and function. Outpatient rehabilitation patients at Kootenai Health receive physical therapy from our licensed staff.
Kootenai Health’s physical therapists provide services to patients and clients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, disease or other causes. They provide prevention and wellness services, including screening and health promotion.
Physical therapy helps you improve your quality of life and help you maintain your independence. It can help you recover faster from injuries and disease. It may enable you to prevent surgery and unfavorable treatments.
We provide physical therapy services for:
- Orthopedic and sports medicine
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Lymphedema management
- Spinal rehabilitation
- Manual therapy
- Vertigo and balance disorders
- Work injury rehabilitation
- Aquatic therapy
- Seating and wheeled mobility services
- Total Joint Replacement rehabilitation
- High school sports screening
- Foot orthotics
- ASTYM (Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Pelvic floor health
- Biofeedback for incontinence
- Pediatric physical therapy
For more information about physical therapy, call (208) 625-5311.