Kootenai Health’s Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Outpatient (OP) Substance Use Disorder Treatment Programs provide client-centered care in a group setting. These groups are facilitated by master’s level clinicians and substance use disorder (SUD) counselors. Intensive outpatient is available to adults age 18 and older. Our comprehensive approach addresses the bio-psychosocial needs in the individual’s life. We conduct a thorough assessment, which provides the basis for goal-oriented treatment planning.
IOP meetings are offered three times per week, for eight weeks, totaling 24 sessions. OP meets once a week for one hour after IOP completion for continued support.
- Relapse prevention programming
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Substance use disorder education
- Family education/group sessions
- Community-based support programs (12 Step, SMART Recovery, Refuge Recovery, Celebrate Recovery)
- Telehealth options available
We also offer free screenings to help assess the level of care needed for you or your loved one.
Questions about admissions or screening enrollment? Call 208.625.4848, or email email@example.com.