Kootenai Clinic and Kootenai Heart Clinics are now offering telemedicine visits for certain types of appointments. This includes consults, annual wellness visits, follow ups and more. Telemedicine provides you the same opportunity to see and talk with your doctor about concerns, get necessary prescriptions and schedule referrals using any computer or smart phone. These appointments are secure, there is no software or apps to download, you just click the link from your smart phone or computer.
Want to schedule a telemedicine visit*? Contact your Kootenai Clinic or Kootenai Heart Clinics location office directly to schedule. Find a clinic location here.
First-time patient? Contact the Appointment Center at (208) 625-6767.
*Some limitations to visit types apply.
Getting Ready for Your Telemedicine Visit
- The process is simple and convenient to use
- Your provider’s office will provide you the date and time of your appointment and a link to type into a web browser to access the provider’s personalized waiting room when it’s time (Example: doxy.me/YourDrsName)
- No downloads or accounts necessary
- Informational Video About Your Telemedicine Appointment
- Have a good internet connection
- Restart your device prior to your appointment
- Use the “Start Test” button in the waiting room