For patients who are:
1. Discharged from the Emergency Department or hospital inpatient areas while your COVID-19 test results are pending
2. Tested at our drive-up testing facility
Patients need to be aware:
- The doctor who ordered your test will have the results of your COVID-19 test within 24-48 hours.
- Patients can also view results in the Online Patient Portal. Patients must provide their email address to staff during registration (before trying to log in the first time) in order to use the online patient portal to view testing results.
- If you have questions about your test results, please discuss with your primary care provider.
Note: Patients should provide their email address to staff during registration in order to use the online patient portal to view testing results.
- If you did not provide your email at registration and need help, contact (208) 625-6222.
- If you did provide your email at registration and have questions about using the online patient portal, contact the patient portal line at (208) 625-5554.
Patients who are tested before March 11, 2022, will have their results available in MediTech or MT Portal. See below.
Patients who are tested after March 12, 2022 will have their results available in MyChart.
Patients should provide their email address to staff during registration.
You will receive an email with an activation link.
If you do not receive an activation code, you can still sign up.
Be sure you use the same email that you provided during registration.
NOTE FOR PATIENTS TESTED BEFORE MARCH 11, 2022.
If you were tested on March 11 or prior, your result will be in the legacy portal.
To visit the legacy portal, please visit: