For patients who are:
1. Discharged from the Emergency Department or hospital inpatient areas while your COVID-19 test results are pending
2. Tested at our drive-up testing facility
Patients need to be aware:
- The doctor who ordered your test will have the results of your COVID-19 test within 24-48 hours.
- Patients can also view results in the Online Patient Portal. Patients must provide their email address to staff during registration (before trying to log in the first time) in order to use the online patient portal to view testing results.
- If you have questions about your test results, please discuss with your primary care provider.
Note: Patients should provide their email address to staff during registration in order to use the online patient portal to view testing results.
- If you did not provide your email at registration and need help, contact (208) 625-6222.
- If you did provide your email at registration and have questions about using the online patient portal, contact the patient portal line at (208) 625-5554.
Patients tested for COVID-19 should isolate at home while waiting for your results to prevent the potential spread to others.
For Kootenai Health Lab Test Results (COVID-19 Testing Included)
- Online Patient Portal: MT
- To register for the first time: www.nidhealth.org/register
- Need to enroll for the first time? Download patient portal enrollment instructions
Log in: www.nidhealth.org, or Download the MHealth app for your android or apple device for secure and convenient access on the go.
- Access login for visually impaired