To be eligible to match with the Kootenai Health PGY1 program, applicants must submit the following documents via PhORCAS:
- Letter of intent stating goals and interests
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of reference from three health care professionals
- Official transcripts of all professional pharmacy education showing graduation/candidate for graduation from an ACPE-accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program (or one in process of pursuing accreditation) or have a Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Committee (FPGEC) certificate from the NAPB
Additionally, applicants must be eligible for pharmacist licensure in the state of Idaho.
- Applicants must be registered to participate in the Match with the National Matching Service.
- Applicants must submit required documents prior to the application deadline, available on the ASHP Residency Directory Site.
- Interviews for highly qualified candidates will take place as a two-step process, with preliminary and secondary interviews. Only those candidates who participate in the secondary round of interviews will be eligible to Match with our program.
For questions regarding our program or the application process, please contact:
Anna Hoenke, PharmD, BCPS
Office phone: 208-625-5694