Staying Safe at Home
Kootenai Health’s Social Services oversees the local Lifeline® program, a personal response and support service for people in Kootenai and Boundary counties.
- Multiple sensors support the accuracy of a true fall detection while minimizing false alarms.
- The intelligent alarm is designed to detect when a person cannot get up from a fall on their own.
- The easy-to-wear AutoAlert pendant is waterproof and provides 24/7 access to help.
- SmartPower battery management provides long wearing life with little maintenance.
- An excellent choice for those with a history, risk, or fear of falling.
- More than 300,000 seniors rely on it to feel safe at home.
- GoSafe is the ONLY mobile system with up to six advanced location technologies designed to help find you in an emergency. Other systems use only one.
- The GoSafe mobile help button works with your communicator when you are at home, and works independently while you are away from home.
- GoSafe gives you access to help 24 hours per day at home AND on the go.
- The GoSafe mobile help button also has the AutoAlert feature so can automatically call for help if it detects a fall.
- GoSafe can be utilized with or without a landline phone.
- Standard Service: $30/month
- AutoAlert Service $43/Month
- Basic Button $41.95/month
- AutoAlert Button $49/month
Go Safe Mobile Service
- Landline $44/Month
- Wireless $48/Month
One time cost: $149 for button purchase.