Schedule your COVID-19 test
Note: You must have an order from a provider in order to be tested.
Schedule your COVID-19 test online to expedite your wait time. Wait times may vary due to patient volumes.
- Click “Schedule a Test” below
- Choose your preferred time and fill out your information
- Check your confirmation. From there, you can change your time, cancel your appointment, or contact us with questions.
Be sure to have your insurance card readily available when you arrive for your appointment.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Thursday – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday – 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m
Tips for people being tested:
- The testing center must receive an order for testing. We cannot complete a test without an order.
- When talking to your physician ask when your order will be sent to the testing center. This will help you avoid arriving for a test before your order has been received.
Special Instructions for Those Traveling to Hawaii
- Kootenai Health is not an approved “trusted testing partner” recognized by the state of Hawaii department of health for pre-travel testing to bypass the state’s mandatory 14-day quarantine.
- The nearest trusted testing partners recognized by the Hawaii State Department of Health are: Walgreens in Coeur d’Alene, Hayden, and Post Falls. For more information, see: Hawai’i Tourism Authority: gohawaii.com/travel-requirements
and their Trusted Testing Partners list: hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners/
The best way for you to receive your results in an expedited manner is to utilize our portal. Please have your healthcare provider include your email on the order so that we may process your results confidentially to you as quickly as possible.
If you are looking for results information, click here.
The line for the testing center is routed along Kootenai Health Way (westbound traffic) and Ironwood Court (eastbound traffic). Please see the map below.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to expand COVID-19 testing capabilities.