Schedule your COVID-19 test – Currently Unavailable
Note: You must have an order from a provider in order to be tested.
Due to high patient volumes, we are currently unable to schedule appointments for testing online. We hope to bring back this feature in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Testing Center Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, November 25, 2021 – Thanksgiving Day CLOSED
- Saturday, December 25, 2021 – Christmas Day CLOSED
- Saturday, January 1, 2022 – New Year’s Day CLOSED
Tips for people being tested:
- The testing center must receive an order for testing. We cannot complete a test without an order.
- When talking to your physician ask when your order will be sent to the testing center. This will help you avoid arriving for a test before your order has been received.
The best way for you to receive your results in an expedited manner is to utilize our portal. Please have your healthcare provider include your email on the order so that we may process your results confidentially to you as quickly as possible.
If you are looking for results information, click here.
The line for the testing center is routed along Kootenai Health Way (westbound traffic) and Ironwood Court (eastbound traffic). Please see the map below.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to expand COVID-19 testing capabilities.